Lupit Pole Classic G2 - Quick Lock - Chrome 42mm & 45mm
Lupit Pole Classic Quick Lock
FRI FRAKT GÄLLER PÅ ALLA DANSSTÄNGER
Storlek: 42mm & 45mm
Lupit pole Classic G2 quick lock™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles.
The LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles (no hex keys required). The Lupit pole is allergy-free and 100% chipping-free and has an excellent grip. The material is of high quality and comes from the EU.
The pole is designed for quick installation without drilling in just minutes by a single person. The high-quality finish and unique top disc Flex System and NEW Safety Block Nut ensure quick installation and maximum safety for the dancer.
After a year of development and testing, the Lupit G2 Home Pole Classic and Diamond Line have been equipped with a QUICK-LOCK previously reserved for PRO studio poles and the Stage Line. This allows you to change from spin to static and v.v. in seconds and safely continue with your routine. You can consider the LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ as an addition to your existing G2 or any product in the entire G2 line.
Lupit has also developed a technology that brings the Chrome finish to the surface of the steel alloy, which does not contain nickel. Lupit Pole Chrome poles are therefore 100% nickel FREE.
- The LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles.
- Simply turn the lock ring on the lower bearing system to lock or unlock the pole.
- The diamond indicates whether the pole is in spin or static mode
- The basic kit can fit ceilings from 2334mm to 2834mm
- Basic kit + one 500mm extension can also fit the ceilings up to 3334mm
- The dancer can change mode mid-performance, adding a whole new dimension to choreography
- Chrome finish technology is different and WE DO NOT USE NICKEL as a base layer before chrome plating, as all other manufacturers do. Lupit has developed a technology that chrome plating the surface of the steel alloy, which does not contain nickel. Lupit Pole Chrome poles are therefore 100% nickel FREE!
- IMPROVED SPIN, as a result of an improved joint system and improved bearing systems.
- IMPROVED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased maximum height to 3300mm/ 10'9.92''.
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD T LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without inconvenient and large key tools, and hard tightening of lock nuts.
- SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, and the cover is not unscrewed during the exercise.
Before purchasing, please make sure you have measured the height of the floor to the ceiling where you plan to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when you come to install the pole, as you will have the proper extensions (if needed) to reach your desired height.
When you install a pole at home, it must be placed under a sturdy structure in your ceiling. The structure in your ceiling is often called a beam or stud. They may be made of metal or wood, or you may have a concrete ceiling. Elevates pole dancing to a new level of experience. Tested by pole dance leaders.