Lupit Pole Classic G2 - Quick Lock - Powder Coated Black 45mm
Lupit Pole Classic Quick Lock
Fri frakt på denna vara
Material: Powder coated
It is the best choice if you plan to exercise a lot of exercising at home. It has an excellent grip and a very smooth texture.
They are designed to be ultra-sticky for pole dancers who really have trouble gripping the different types of metal poles.
It is the best choice if you plan to do a lot of pole training at home. It is very easy to grip and has a very smooth texture.
The pole is designed to be installed by a single person in just a few minutes without drilling. The high-quality surface, the unique flex system of the upper disc, and the NEW Safety Block groove ensure a faster installation and maximum safety for the dancer.
For ceilings higher than 2800mm, check out our extension in the related products and extend your pole up to 3300mm.
NOTE: extension has to be bought separately, it is not a part of a basic kit.
- Removable, multi-piece dance pole
- quick-lock, from spin to static in seconds
- Quick installation without drilling
- Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
- The upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distributes it equally
- Smooth pole design all the way
- The basic kit can fit ceilings from 2334mm to 2834mm
- Basic kit + one 500mm extension can also fit the ceilings up to 3334mm
- Quadruple ball bearing system for topspin
- Safety block nut blocks the pole against loosening
- Powder-coated desert flower finishing
- EU origin
- BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems.
- INCREASED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300mm/ 10'9.92''
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the locking nuts.
- SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise.